Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Forevers and Ever afters

In memory and longing,
my heart reaches out
in long leaps...
Until I become -
One with the ocean.
An expanse of calm waves,
leaping and receding
staining straw-hued sands,
sands that are you.

Each encounter -
a fractal waveform
upon
a novel scatter of grains.
We merge gently, anew.
Reappraising.
Another finale.
A new color.
A story untold.
A song unsung.
A verse unsaid.

Forevers and ever afters
Language can be so useless!
It dares to seal infinity into a word.

Loving you
is an avowal
I am grateful to make.
Each day.
Each hour.
Each instant.
Every moment the waves of my being
leaping, reach
the corners of your thirsty eyes.
Every moment the radiance of your heart
spilling, paints
the borders of my sunset world.

What time-stamp would one put
on a love such as this?
I love you in letting you be,
You win me in setting me free.

Sep 10th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment